December 11, 2008

Updates.

gratitude.
Since I've been AWOL from the blogosphere for awhile I thought I'd make a list of what I've been up to, mind you its not much besides ze work and school. 
 Agent Pineapple and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary November 1st
 Agent Pineapple is now employed as a barista and loves it
 We have a new friend! She's a talented photographer and is bilingual, double score!
 I am now bespectacled in the dorkiest glasses I could find
 Went to the Chicago Underground Film Festival for the second year in a row, caught three            features, and ran into an old friend on the train and dragged him along for the ride
 I've developed an unhealthy obsession with watching MeTV, very bad I know. Perry Mason,          Roseanne, Green Screen Adventures, Hart to Hart, Police Woman....
 Finished up my last Fall semester at community college, unless I stick around to take fun              classes on the cheapo before transfering the next Spring.

No comments: