April 13, 2009

Focusing.




I'll be taking a break from blogging for about a month to concentrate on my studies, particularly the research project that I'm jazzed about (let's just say it involves Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and controversial film director Deborah Kampmeier). I hope to become so impeccable at managing my time that I will be able to satiate my need for blog consumption and perhaps produce a post once a week. Despite the trade-off of art for academics, focus feels goood.

Thank you for reading! See you soon.
xo Lara

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lara,
I hope you share your project with us when it's completed and that you ARE able to check in with us every once in a while here!
x..x
steph

●• Thereza said...

best of luck Lara! yes, focus feels good. i'm lacking it a bit at the moment...

your project sounds really exciting :)
what are you studying?

susanna said...

Good luck with your studies! Your research project sounds interesting. Maybe you can write a post about it when you return?

Anonymous said...

Damn, I start getting back to people's blogs in time for them to take vacations.

C'est la vie, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! Listening to kate bush babushka and thought of you...again!!I hope you're having fun though! xoxo

Kelsie said...

Found your blog recently- I love your journals & photos! Especially the one with the yellow and blue dress. Totally rad.

Mariposa said...

Frankenstein is one of the few books I have not sat down and read from beginning to end. I have it in my bookcase but haven't read it yet... hm.